Finale Event : Android App with Bluetooth Controlled
Pick & Place Bot Competition Rules
The objective of this contest is to pick up the box and keep it at finish point using Android
App with Bluetooth Controlled Pick & Place Bot.
- All participants must carry their Event Entry Pass all time.
- All participants must bring their own Robots.
- Robot must have passed inspection prior to the competition.
- Time will be counted from starting point to finish point. A robot is deemed to have crossed the line when the forward most wheel, track, or leg of the robot contacts or crosses over the line.
- Robot should pick up the box and traverse the path till finish position and has to keep the box at finish point to stop the timer.
- Robot can be powered up by using an on-board rechargeable battery or external DC power supply. Power supply should not exceed 12V in any case.
- 12V 1A Adapters will be provided at the event. It is the responsibility of the team to properly handle the wires when operating the bot with external power supply.
- A maximum time of 5 minutes will be given for a robot to complete the track. A robot taking time more than 5 minutes will be disqualified.
- Timekeeping: time shall be measured by an electronic gate system or by a judge with a stopwatch, based on the availability of equipment. In either case the recorded time shall be final.
- Manual touch is not allowed if robot is touched manually it will be counted as Touch Penalty.
- Touch Penalty: 30 Second penalty for Each Manual Touch.
- Robots have to stay on the ground. Thus they may not fly or jump.
- Robots must not damage the tournament area/arena.
- Energy sources like springs, compressed-air etc. are not permitted. Combustion engines are not allowed because of noise and exhaust gas.
- All kinds of weapons (saws, lasers, electroshocks, hammer) are strictly forbidden.
- Claims because of changing lighting conditions in the room or flash lights of photographers won't be accepted. Participants have to face these "disturbances".
- Equipment which harms or disturbs another robot (e.g. jammer, light flash, interfering
ultrasonic or infrared transmitter) are forbidden. Disturbances or assistance caused by intervention of humans during a competition are forbidden, as well.
- Marks are allotted according to the Mark Evaluation Scheme.
Mark Evaluation Scheme: Total 100 Marks
- Picks and Keeps the box successfully: 60 Marks (15 Marks for each Box)
- Making and Design: 40 Marks
- Robot has to operate manually with the help of a mobile phone. All systems (like sensors, power supply, data-processing and control-systems) have to completely reside on the robot. You need to use Bluetooth to connect your robot with mobile phone.
- Robot should fit in a box of dimensions 30cmx30cmx30cm.
- Robot should have an easily reachable emergency stop button which interrupts the power supply of the actuators. On demand of the jury or in imminent danger, a team member has to stop the robot immediately.
- There shall be a starting area, Box Area and Finish Area.
- The Bot will start from Staring area, pick up the Box from Box Area and Keep it at the Finish Area.
* The decisions of all officials regarding these rules and the conduct of the event shall be final.
* All rules subject to change without notice.
BUY ONLINE PRODUCT FROM :